[Bristol-Birds] Winged Deer Park Field Trip

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:32:15 -0400

Hello Birders!  I hope all is well with all of you!  Our upcoming field trip
will be to Winged Deer Park on this coming Saturday, October 25 at 8 a.m.  The
location is just off the Bristol Highway (34, 19W, 11E) north of Johnson City
and just south of Boone Lake.  Turn into Winged Deer Park west of the Bristol
Highway.  We will meet at the parking lot just above the river on the right.
After checking out birds along the river, we will cross the entry road and park
in the lot of the woodlands on the other side.  We will bird in the woods until
about 12 o'clock at the latest.  In the past, it has been a productive birding
site!   I look forward to seeing you there!    John Moyle