[Bristol-Birds] Wildlife Weekend

  • From: "Kevin Hamed" <khamed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:55:51 -0400

Hello all,

I'm in the process of finalizing Wildlife Weekend plans, and as of right
now, lack a presenter/leader for a bird hike, scheduled from 8 to 9 AM on
October 18th. I have one person as a possiblity, but in the event he can't
make it, I'd like to have another person I could ask.

I'd called Mr. Coffey, and he referred me to Larry McDaniel--the number I
have is a wrong number, so, Mr. McDaniel, if you're reading this and are
interested in leading the hike, please get in touch with me via email (at
Kevin's email address here at the city) or give me a call at the nature
center--989-5616.

Anyone else who might possibly be interested, just give me a buzz. I'm
grateful for your help!

Tracy Tolley, Steele Creek Asst. Naturalist