[Bristol-Birds] Whitetop/Elk Garden Field trip details

  • From: "Dave Worley" <trooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:34:21 -0400

I will be leading the trip this saturday, June 16th.

We will meet at Cowboys in Damascus at 8 am and proceed up the mountain.
Cowboys is the Exxon station on the right as soon as you make the hard right
turn at the east end of town.

We should start the walk about 9 am and arrive at the bottom a little after 12
noon.

We will picnic at the top then bird that area for a while in the afternoon.

Dave Worley
276-971-7244 cell