[Bristol-Birds] White Top Field Trip Info

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:31:28 EDT

Good morning Bristol birders!  I apologize for not posting the White Top
Mountain info yesterday as originally announced...however, the details were
not in place until this morning.  John Hay will be our leader for the trip.
He is an outstanding field birder/butterflier/botanist etc.  We will assemble
for car pooling at the Damascus, VA Town Park at 7 a.m. (Yes, 7 A.M.!) To
get there, take exit 19 from I 81 and travel east on RT. 58 to Damascus.  The
Town Park is where Rt. 58 takes a sharp right angle turn in the town.  We
will car pool from there for the field trip.  Bring a lunch and beverage
because we will be eating lunch on top of the mountain.  If time allows, we
will
go to Grayson Highlands after White Top for a short visit.  We plan to be
finished with the field trip by 5 p.m.  If you have any questions, contact
John Moyle (423-349-6440) or by email (jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx).  See you in
Damascus!
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan County

Shop Popular Dell Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222031056x1201446063/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
click.net%2Fclk%3B215910283%3B38350812%3Ba)