[Bristol-Birds] While Turkey Hunting & BirdWatching.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:56:56 -0400

Birders:( While Turkey Hunting & Birdwatching )

Today on April 10, 2006 while Shane Adams  turkey hunting and birdwatching in
Russellville in Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown near Bulls Gap and
Hawkins County I saw a two Turkey Vultures and 1 Wild Turkey sitting in the
same tree in front of me and heard two gobblers. I also saw my first Black and
White Warbler this year in the woods behind my friend's house while hunting.
(on the book results I also take pictures of the birds to help me to ID the
birds with the bird books it also helps Shane Adams).

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813