[Bristol-Birds] Re: Where are the warblers?

  • From: Ben Britton <benbrdn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx>, Bristol Bird Network <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:49:53 +0000

I'm with you John,

I had a yellow and a palm besides the two you mentioned....maybe this front
will change some things. Did have a Warbling Vireo last Friday....for the day.

Ben Britton

Morristown, TN

From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:59:20 -0400
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] Where are the warblers?
To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have had very good spring birding on our property....with the exception of
warblers!  I have only seen Yellow-rumped (here all winter) and Common
Yellowthroat.  However, the other birds have been fine over the past week.
Counting the Eastern Kingbird and Gray Catbird today, the yard list includes
many spring arrivals:  Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Ruby-throated Hummingbird,
Red-eyed Vireo, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Brown Thrasher, House Wren, Wood
thrush, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, White-eyed Vireo, Indigo Bunting, Scarlet
Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Great-crested Flycatcher, Chimney Swift, Barn
Swallow, etc.
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan County

Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009