[Bristol-Birds] Where are the warblers?

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:59:20 EDT

I have had very good spring birding on our property....with the exception
of warblers!  I have only seen Yellow-rumped (here all winter) and Common
Yellowthroat.  However, the other birds have been fine over the past week.
Counting the Eastern Kingbird and Gray Catbird today, the yard list includes
many spring arrivals:  Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Ruby-throated Hummingbird,
Red-eyed Vireo, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Brown Thrasher, House Wren, Wood
thrush, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, White-eyed Vireo, Indigo Bunting, Scarlet
Tanager,
Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Great-crested Flycatcher, Chimney Swift, Barn
Swallow, etc.
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan
County

Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)