[Bristol-Birds] What's going on.

  • From: "Bert Hale" <blhale@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:44:00 -0400

Bristol and area birders!
Young son Ken (whose home computer is down) reported an eagle on South
Holston Lake today--Sunday.

Has anyone checked on the Steller Jay in Kingsport?

Has anyone seen or reported a Great White Heron in the Painter Creek
area of South Holston. There was one ther last year at this time and Malcolm
Sprinkle (a noted retired teacher of Sullivan County) reported seeing it
again this past week.

Charlie I apologize for the comment--I hit the delete button after Charlie not
realizing there was more to come--sorry about that.

Bert Hale
Bluff City, TN