[Bristol-Birds] Re: Waterfowl fallout

  • From: Anita Huffman <housewren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:48:02 -0500

:) One of these days, I'll get to some of those great places I read about on the BBC List. I enjoy reading about the experiences of others.

Anita

On 12/01/2015 07:49 PM, Wallace Coffey wrote:

Hi Anita,
I fully agree with you about Glen Eller's 52 Common Loons being a lot of loons.
Northeast Tennessee has amazing waterfowl areas. Boone Lake has had 500 loons
at one time and so has South Holston. Large numbers of waterfowl falling out
to our lakes and rivers under special weather influences produces exciting
birding. It is good to have you in here with us. We value your thoughts as we
do everyone else.

The perfect perennial at affordable prices!
www.laurelhillnursery.com

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

This is a regional birding list to facilitate communications between birders of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------

Wallace Coffey, Owner Moderator
jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx