[Bristol-Birds] Water Areas

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:26:42 -0400

Gil Derouen, Reece Jamerson, and I checked several water areas in Washington
and Sullivan Counties this morning.  We did not see any shore birds or
Killdeer, but had a few highlights:

Austin Springs:           Osprey    1

Musick's  Campground
Bald Eagle                                1
Osprey                                     1

Middlebrook Lake
Raven                                      1
Coot                                        1

Paddle Creek
Red-tailed Hawk                     1
Kestrel                                    1

We had Kingfishers and/or Great Blue Herons at several of the sites.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City