[Bristol-Birds] Wash. Co, TN birding

  • From: "geller70@xxxxxxxxxxx" <geller70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 17:03:53 GMT

Today (Mar 1) I spent a casual morning birding trip in lower Wash. Co. and the
Limestone area.  I found a pair of Eurasion Collard Doves on Smithdale Road in
Limestone, this is the first time this year I have seen a pair together.
I also found my first Harrier of the year at the intersection of Keebler Road
and Davy Crockett Road hunting over the grown up weed field.  Other Raptors
seen today included 2 Coopers Hawks, 1 Red Tailed hawk and a total of 9
Kestrels.  Redwing Blackbirds and Meadowlarks seem to be increasing in numbers
but not much of anything else.
Glen Eller
Fall Branch, TN

Save hundreds on getting a Web Design Degree. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4vCsYLSd2rCGWt1tRebW9hg6Z5LZYyx2koHK2k5gpmxgrSoy/