[Bristol-Birds] Warblers, vireos, Dry Creek Rd., FS Rd. 188, Washington Cty

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:01:37 -0400

Reece Jamerson, Gil Derouen, Charles Moore, and I tried to bird along Dry Creek Rd. and Forest Service Rd. 188 S. of Johnson city this morning. It rained most of the time, so while we heard a few birds, we did not see many. Summary:

along W. Walnut Rd. on the way to Dry Creek Rd.
Wild Turkey 4

Dry Creek Rd--Lone Oak Rd. to F.S. Rd. 188
Great Blue Heron 1
Wild Turkey 1
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Black-throated Green Warbler 5