[Bristol-Birds] Warblers and More-Thursday evening/Fri. morn

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:12:50 -0400

One new warbler made its fall arrival Thursday evening (Sept. 23) at my home on
Simerly Creek Road in Hampton, TN.

A Pine Warbler was the new addition to the fall yard list. The only other
warblers present last night were Magnolia Warbler and Tennessee Warbler.

On Friday morning, before leaving for work, I heard and caught a very brief
glimpse of Northern Waterthrush and managed to get a better look of an immature
male Common Yellowthroat in the cattails near the pond.

Other migrants: Gray Catbirds, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Ruby-throated
Hummingbirds.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, Carter Co., TN