[Bristol-Birds] Warblers - Pinnacle Natural Area Preserve and Carbo Va

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 09:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday morning Laverne and I hiked at the Pinnacle Natural Area Preserve and
we heard 2 Louisiana Waterthrushes. This trail along Big Cedar Creek is one of
the local areas where this species can be found early in the year.
This morning we birded along Clinch River in the Carbo area and heard 6
Yellow-throated Warblers in the Sycamore trees along the river.

Tom

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA