[Bristol-Birds] Warblers - Caney Island Branch, Buchanan Co, VA

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Bristol Birders,

Michelle and I made a quick hike up the mountain behind our house around 4:00
p.m. this evening.  We were hoping for some migrant warblers and were not
disappointed.   Warbler species included Black-throated Green, Cerulean,
Hooded, Worm-eating, Yellow-throated, Black-and-white, Blackburnian, Tennessee,
and Northern Parula.  We also found lots of interesting plant and insect life.
Michelle and I both took our cameras and snapped a few pictures along the way.

For those interested here is a link to our hike pictures.
http://judy.pbase.com/aquilaet/caney6

Ed and Michelle Talbott
Grundy, Buchanan County, Virginia