[Bristol-Birds] Virginia Rail--Cattails Golf Course Kingsport

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:08:26 -0500

This morning, Jim Anderson and I heard a Virginia Rail at the Cattails Golf Course in Kingsport (around 8:30 to 9 a.m.)  We parked at the back of the Eastman Credit Union parking lot, walked down the hill to the cattail bed just at the base of the hill and heard the Rail up around the far (north) end of the cattail bed.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City

begin:vcard
fn:Roy Knispel