[Bristol-Birds] Update on Barn Owl Greene County

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:46:47 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Mike for your positive i.d. on my barn owl.
He is still out there, although he moves from one end to the other,
both nice hiding spots.  Less birds and mice in the barn, so good
resident as we were entertaining the 'cat' idea.

A flock of Juncos arrived with the snow storm, and today we have
purple finches.

Nata Jackson
Greeneville TN