[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Field Trips

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:02:29 EDT

April 26:  Beginners'  Field Trip at the Meadowview in Kingsport.  Meet at 8
a.m.
         behind the Eastman Credit Union building across the streeet from the
         Meadowview.  Trip will last about 2 hours and focus on bird
identification.  We
         should be seeing a lot of spring migrants.More details later this
week!
         Leader:  John Moyle

More information on the following trips will be provided as the trip date is
approached.

May 3:  Clinch Mountain and Laurel Bed Lake, VA.  Leader:  Dave Worley
May 10:  Natural Tunnel, VA.  Leader:  Bill Grigsby
May 17:  Hawkins County.  Leader:  Susan Hubley
May 23-25:  Cape Romaine/ Bull's Island, S.C.  Leader:  John Moyle  You will
need
        to let me know in advance that you intend to go!  I will be making
hotel/motel
        reservations and arranging for boat transportation.  Estimated cost
will be
        posted in about a week!
May 31:  Breaks Interstate Park, KY/VA border.  Leader:  TBA

John Moyle      Glen Alpine Road       Kingsport

It's Tax Time!
Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)