[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Field Trips

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:49:04 -0500

Hello fellow Bristol Birders!  This is a reminder of upcominig field trips.

1.   Friday, March 12 , we will meet at the Meadowview Golf Course from 5:30 -
7:30 for a Woodcock watch.  More details early in the week!

2.   On Saturday, March 20, we will have an all day field trip to Greene
County.  Details next week.

3.  Saturday, April 10, we will visit Winged Deer park, Austin Springs and
South Holston Lake to pick up early migrants.

4.  May 6 - 9, Toledo, Ohio vic. for the Biggest Week in American Birding!  I
have reserved six double rooms for the duration of the visit.  Four have
already been
               taken by members...that leaves two which are still available.
If you plan to go, let me know ASAP!

The Panama trip scheduled for June has been cancelled!  There were only four
people who signed up including me and my wife.  This I cancelled the trip.  We
will reconsider it for the fall or next year.  If you have any thoughts, let me
know!

John Moyle                     Glen Alpine Road
Kingsport/Sullivan County