[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Field Trip

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:17:27 -0500

Hello winter birders (and I do mean Winter!).  This is a reminder of the BBC
field trip to Burke's Garden this coming Saturday (Feb. 20).  We will assemble
at Hardee's in  Tazewell at 8:30 a.m.  Carpooling can be done at this time.
Also, you do not have to eat breakfast before leaving home, Hardee's will have
plenty of options!  I will post another announcement of Friday, just in case
the weather or standing snow conditions are a problem.  Hope to see you tonight
at the BBC meeting where I will do a slide program on the wildlife of the
African savannahs.  Meet at the Bristol Library at 7:30 p.m. and The Mad Greek
at 6 p.m. for dinner!

John Moyle                                  Glen Alpine Road
                 Kingsport/Sullivan County