[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Beginners' Bird Walk

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:50:44 -0400

There is a Bristop Bird Club beginners' bird walk scheduled for Saturday,
September 5 at the Meadowview?Golf Course in Kingsport at 8:00 a.m.? This will
be an interesting place to be in early?September because the Marriott has a
variety of habitats and the fall migration is underway.? We will visit both
marsh and woodland habitats looking for both resident birds and transients.?
The walk will last until approximately 10:30 a.m.? To get there from the
Bristol or Johnson City areas, take I 26 west from I 81 to exit 3.? At the
bottom of the exit, turn right onto Meadowview Parkway to first traffic light
and turn left toward the Eastman Credit Union building.? Go around the Credit
Union building to the backside and we will meet and park there.

John Moyle????Glen Alpine Road?????? Kingsport/Sullivan County