[Bristol-Birds] Two More Year Birds

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:45:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Fellow Birders!  I have conitnued to be busy working on our yard.  As a
result, I have not been leaving our property very often or for very long.
However, in spite of that limit, I am still seeing "Year birds!"  Yesterday, we
had a Chimney Swift flying over our yard in the afternoon, and today I saw two
Barn Swallows swooping over the edge of our property.  I wish I was able to
visit some of the places other members have been reporting.  Continue to have a
great season, and I hope to see you all soon!

John Moyle                             Glen Alpine Road
    Kingsport/Sullivan County