[Bristol-Birds] Trip Addition and Correction

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:34:19 EDT

Well, I found out that people really do read my reports.  In fact, there
was an addition and a correction....both pointed out to me.  I said that nine
members went on the trip and only included seven names....apologies!!!  Also
on the trip were Michele Villeneuve and Don Leech, and they were vital
members of the group!  As for corrections, at least two people noted my "Great
Crested Woodpecker,"  I wish!  Obviously, it was a Great Crested
Flycatcher..... a good bird, none-the-less.

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan County

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)