[Bristol-Birds] Tree Swallows & Yellow-Billed Cuckoo.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:39:14 -0400

Birders:( Tree Swallows & Yellow-billed Cuckoo )

This morning on Oct. 2, 2005 Shane Adams was at a Fly-in at Johnny Cooper's in
Greene County South East of Hamblen County I saw a about 5 Tree Swallows, 4
Turkey Vultures, and yesterday at Leadville in White Pine / Jefferson City East
of Rankin Bottoms I saw a Yellow-Billed Cuckoo in the Willow Trees left of the
road and around the green mudflats and thank you for having Shane and Dennis
Adams to be with Rick Knight and the TOS of Greeneville field trips yesterday
at Rankin and Dutch Bottoms in Cocke County.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813