[Bristol-Birds] Tracking Eastern Box Turtles in Virginia

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:27:50 -0400

Bristol-Birds subscribers:

Jen Connors, a Bristol-Birds Net subscriber and a member of the Bristol Bird
Club who

lives in Northern Virginia and whose family owns a farm and home in Shady
Valley, TN,

sent the following which I think many of you will appreciate:

Hi Wallace -

Here is a link to a form to fill out whenever anyone sees an Eastern Box
Turtle in Virginia.

The Virginia Herp Society uses this data to keep track of their numbers.
BBC members might

like to have this.

Thanks!

Jen

Eastern Box Turtle Reporting Form
<http://www.virginiaherpetologicalsociety.com/reptiles/turtles/eastern-box-t
urtle/boxturtle-reporting/boxturtle-reportingform.htm>

<http://www.virginiaherpetologicalsociety.com/reptiles/turtles/eastern-box-t
urtle/boxturtle-reporting/boxturtle-reportingform.htm> image

<http://www.virginiaherpetologicalsociety.com/reptiles/turtles/eastern-box-t
urtle/boxturtle-reporting/boxturtle-reportingform.htm> Eastern Box Turtle
Reporting Form

Would you like to help improve our understanding of Box Turtles in Virginia?
Then add this button with link to a page on your website.

<http://www.virginiaherpetologicalsociety.com/reptiles/turtles/eastern-box-t
urtle/boxturtle-reporting/boxturtle-reportingform.htm> View on
www.virginia...

Preview by Yahoo

Jen is deeply involved in the conservation of many animals. She recognizes

this is a good way to help the Virginia Herpetological Society track
populations

of Eastern Box Turtles. Most of us don't see many box turtles. If you see

any in Virginia it would be helpful to report them.

PNG image