[Bristol-Birds] Tomatoes and Great Egrets at Musick's

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:34:18 EDT

20 AUG 03
Musick's Lakeside Campground Report
South Holston Lake
Bristol, TN
Yesterday evening <19 AUG 03> just before the BBC meeting I stopped by
Musick's and spotted the following:
.
Great Egret - 2
Osprey - 1
Mallard - ~105
.
 Whilst signing out Virgil Carr approached me with an empty bag and insisted
I follow him into Mae Musick's tomato patch. Needless to say, that bag was not
empty when I left with it! The BBC meeting attendees were encouraged to take
some of Mae Musick's finest produce and many did. Thank you Mae for the
bountiful offering and thank you Virgil for your effort in seeing those
tomatoes
found their way to the BBC meeting.

'Til we bird again

Rack Cross