[Bristol-Birds] Today's Field Trip to Holston Lake

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 02:36:25 -0500 (EST)

Hello Fellow Birders,  I apologize for not anticipating the snowy weather for
today!  However, due to the snow, I am cancelling the field trip to Holston
River and Lake, etc. we would be going closer to the mountains, where
conditions will be even worse!  So, we will look forward to Hiwassee next
Saturday.....if the weather is OK then!   Also, I look forward to seeing you on
Tuesday at the Bristol Bird Club meeting where I will be giving a presentation
on Alaskan wildlife and beautiful settings!  John Moyle