[Bristol-Birds] Thursday/Friday sightings

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:05:54 -0400

 On Thursday, Oct. 7, stopped by Erwin Fishery Park in Unicoi County. I saw my
first Yellow-rumped Warbler of the season and also a Palm Warbler.

Other birds present included Chimney Swifts, Northern Flicker, Red-bellied
Woodpecker and the usual Mallards and Canada Geese.

At home, I am still seeing Ruby-throated Hummingbirds, including one this
morning (Friday, Oct. 8) at home on Simerly Creek Road, Hampton, TN.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, Carter Co., TN