[Bristol-Birds] The Past Week or So

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:16:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Bristol Birders!  My birding has been limited to those I have seen while
working outside on our property.  We had some damge during the last storm and
the one before.

04/26:  Eastern Towhee, Yellow-rumped Warbler (3), Hairy Woodpecker (m),
Pileated Woodpecker (2), Chimney Swift, Purple Finch (m), Killdeer,
           Red-tailed Hawk (m), Wild Turkey (6), Brown Thrasher (m),
Ruby-throated Hummingbird (f), Rose-breasted Grosbeak (m), Whip-poor-will .
04/27:  Brown Thrasher (m), Eastern Towhee (m), Pileated Woodpecker, Red-eyed
Vireo (m), Ruby-throated Hummingbird (f), Great Crested Flycatcher (2),
           Chipping Sparrow (2), Wild Turkey (2).
04/28:  Ruby-throated Hummingbird (f), Chipping Sparrow, Pileated Woodpecker.
04/29:  Whip-poor-will, Pileated Woodpecker, Chipping Sparrow, Brown Thrasher
(m), Ruby-throated Hummnigbird (f), Indigo Bunting (m), Eastern Towhee
04/30:  Chipping Sparrow, Indigo Bunting (m), Great C
rested Flycatcher, Wild Turkey (m,f), Ruby-throated Hummingbird (f)
05/01:  Chipping Sparrow, Pileated Woodpecker, Brown Thrasher, Turkey Vulture
(3), Black Vulture (2), Red-tailed Hawk (m), Eastern Towhee, Ruby-
           throated Hummingbird (2f), Wild Turkey (4).
05/02:  Wild Turkey (f), Chipping Sparrow (2), Eastern Phoebe (m), Chimney
Swift (4), Killdeer, Bleted Kingfisher (m), Ruby-throated Hummingbird (f),
           Pileated Woodpecker.
05/03:  Wild Turkey (6), Ruby-throated Hummingbird (2f,1m), Indigo Bunting (m),
Great Blue Heron, Pileated Woodpecker.
05/04:  Ruby-throated Hummingbird (2f,1m), Brown Thrasher (m), Pileated
Woodpecker, Chippiing Sparrow, Indigo Bunting (m), Canada Goose (2).

 John Moyle                                       Glen Alpine Road
                         Kingsport/Sullivan County