[Bristol-Birds] The Great Channels of Clinch Mountain

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

Bristol Birders,

Michelle and I, along with my parents Ed and Mary Talbott, and our dog Chazzy,
visited the Great Channels on Clinch Mountain yesterday.  We heard several
Veeries along with Canada Warblers and Black-throated Blue Warblers.  As
always, there was a lot of interesting flora and fauna on Clinch Mountain to
keep us busy trying to ID the species.  For those interested, here is a link to
our hike pictures:

http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/channels2

Ed Talbott
Richmond, KY