[Bristol-Birds] The First Tennessee Warblers in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:58:30 -0400

Birders:( The First Tennessee Warblers in Hamblen County )

This afternoon on Oct. 8, 2009. In East Hamblen County I saw 3 Tennessee
Warblers in our backyard. The first sightings and recorded this year, Plus
there is a Mourning Dove hanging around in our yard has a funny looking beak I
do have a picture of the Mourning Dove and its beak. I will put it on the
computer shortly.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.