[Bristol-Birds] The First Ruby Throated Hummingbird in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:11:00 -0400

Birders:( The First Ruby Throated Hummingbird in Hamblen County )

Today on April 9, 2008 while I was tending to the birdfeeders in our backyard
in East of Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown I just filled up the 4
hummingbird feeders with nectar and two with regular water this morning I just
saw the first Male Ruby Throated Hummingbird in Hamblen County in one of two
the gardens in the backyard drinking nectar from the flowers they are fun to
watch now and when they leave in the wintertime.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.