[Bristol-Birds] The First Fall Birds of the Season. From, Shane Adams

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:00:28 -0400

Birders:( The First Fall Birds of the Season )

Yesterday on Sept. 23, 2004 and today on Sept. 24, 2004 on the East Side of
Hamblen County in the tree in our front yard eating finch seeds from the
birdfeeder I saw the First Fall Birds of the season they are; A small flocks of
Female Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks yesterday and today 1 Female Rose-Breasted
Grosbeak.

Shane Adams

Morristown, TN. / Hamblen County