[Bristol-Birds] The First Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher in Hamblen County on April 10, 2009

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:01:20 -0400

Birders:( The First Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher in Hamblen County on April 10, 2009 )

Today on April 10, 2009 in Hamblen County in the front yard this morning about
11:00 a.m. on a tree limb I saw the first Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher and the first I
have recorded this year in Hamblen County sorry no pictures yet I am hoping it
will stick around for a while plus there is also 3 Chipping Sparrows and 1
Field Sparrow eating from the birdfeeders and on the ground under the
birdfeeders.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County