[Bristol-Birds] The First 3 Spring Birds For 2005 in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:59:01 -0500

Birders: ( The First 3 Spring Birds For 2005 in Hamblen County )

This afternoon on March 21, 2005 While I was birdwatching in the our backyard
in Hamblen County on the East side of Morristown. Here are the first 3 spring
birds for 2005 They are: Yellow-Rumped Warbler, Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker, and a
Chipping Sparrow plus I also saw black butterfly with white stripes on the
bottom of the wings flying around in the backyard and drinking water in the
birdbath.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.