[Bristol-Birds] The " Chocolate Falcon" and other yard visitors

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NRVBirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:47:39 -0500 (EST)

02-26-13

Merlin -1     Hopefully populations are increasing,  I've had more
sightings of this species during the last  5 years in this area than I have
seen in
my entire life.

Fox Sparrow - 1
Red-winged Blackbird - 1
Brown-headed Cowbird - 1
Rusty Blackbird - 1

02-27-13

Rusty Blackbird -1
Red-winged Blackbird - 1
Common Grackle - 3
Brown -headed Cowbird - 3

 Then the sun peaked through for a brief period  today  -  and there was
light !

Good  Birding                         Mark  Mullins
Claytor Lake, Va

JPEG image

JPEG image