[Bristol-Birds] TOS / VSO registration flowing heavy ! Did you get your receipt ?

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 23:29:39 -0400

Registration and banquet reservations are flowing heavy for the TOS/VSO State
Meeting May 18-20, 2012 at Johnson City, TN.

We are keeping pace with electronic acknowledgements for receipts of your
checks. If you believe that you have not received your electronic receipt or it
is well overdue, then let us hear from you immediately.  We do not want anyone
showing up who had a letter or check lost or who did not know, when they left
home, whether their registration and reservations were complete and secure.

If you need to respond, email janice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- the Bristol Bird
Club treasurer.

Looking forward to having all of you birding with us in the Southern Blue Ridge
Mountains of Northeast Tennessee.

Stay tune for more Meeting In The Mountains updates . . . .

Wallace Coffey
Bristol Bird Club