[Bristol-Birds] TOS Pres-Elect Party Invitation

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:54:23 -0500

At this hour,  the Bristol Bird Club is awaiting word from the President-Elect
of the Tennessee Ornithological Society as to whether he and his lovely wife,
Anita, will attend the big BBC Regional Christmas Party next Saturday, Dec. 11,
at 6 p.m.  The invitation was extended last evening.
Danny Gaddy lives just over the line in Georgia at Chattanooga.  Since he is
subscribed to Bristol Birds Net, a little heat from the BBC might make a
diffference.

His acceptance will immediately become news on the statewide listserv TN-Birds
since every birder in Tennessee keeps and eye on him ;-)

If President-Elect Gaddy is at the party, we shall begin with his lighting a
candle connecting us to all Tennessee Ornithological Society members
everywhere.  It will be our launch into 2005.  It will begin our destiny as a
club in TOS for the year 2005.  It will introduce all of TOS to the excitement
that Northeast Tennessee birders will bring to birding in Tennessee.  And the
leadership that Danny Gaddy has requesterd from our club during his two-year
terms.  He has asked and he will receive.

We have invited him.  And we wait his response.

Maybe we will get his response via an e-mail to Bristol Birds Net.  Everyone
standby with great anticipation.  I am very anxious.  What will we do ?  What
will we do ?

Let's go birding...

Wallace Coffey
Bristol