[Bristol-Birds] Re: [TN-Bird] NOrteast TEnnessee (NOTE) FOS Birds

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: zjrj5@xxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:32:06 EDT

zjrj5@xxxxxxxxx and all,

The TWRA access area which afforded me an early tic for the Prairie Warbler
species is a public boat loading ramp located half way between Musick's
Lakeside Campground and Painter Creek Boat dock off Painter Creek Road at South
Holston Lake. I have not known the species to nest in this area before and
think
the individual I observed may have been a transient migrant. The small pine
stand between the lake and the ramp parking area is a good place to check for
spring and fall migrants.

.
'Til we bird again
.