[Bristol-Birds] Starling with a Yellow Head has been Sighted in Morristown / GREAT SPANGLED FRITILLARY.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:34:38 -0400

Birders: ( A Starling with a Yellow Head has been Sighted in Morristown / GREAT
SPANGLED FRITILLARY )

On Sat. 9 2006 my brother Dennis Adams while leaving out of the College Square
Mall and coming out from the mall's traffic light right hand turn lane in
Morristown heading towards  Dover Road he saw a Starling with a yellow head
mixed in with the other Starlings in the grass below MC Donalds, Also in the
backyard on a butterfly bush in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast of
Morristown I saw a Great Spangled Fritillary ( Butterfly insect ) and I have
taken a picture of the butterfly and put it on the Country Birding Photo
Gallery he is the web site: (  www.countrybirding.com ) enjoy the butterfly and
all of my bird pictures on the same photo gallery. You do not have to logged in
to see the pictures.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813