[Bristol-Birds] South Holston Spottings

  • From: "Ken Hale" <khale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:57:57 -0400

FYI, I have been off-line for about three weeks.  We have been seeing ospreys
on South Holston Lake, both in Virginia and Tennessee for about 4 weeks.
Spotted an immature bald eagle on the Tennessee side near Little Oak Campground
on August 10, as well as a small tern near Musick's campground (sp
unidentified).

Ken Hale