[Bristol-Birds] Snow Goose--West View Pond

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:15:39 -0500

I observed a Snow Goose with a flock of about 25 Canadas on the pasture above West View Pond (Powell Rd. off Washington College Station Rd.)  in Western Washington County (TN) this afternoon about 4 p.m.  This is likely the same goose that was reported on Jan. 7 by Rick Knight to be with Canadas in the pasture by the bridge on Washington College Station Rd.

Also, this evening at 8:30 p.m., I had two Great Horned Owls calling in my neighborhood.  I haven't heard them since Dec. 31, 2017.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City

begin:vcard
fn:Roy Knispel