[Bristol-Birds] Short-eared Owl

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:55:32 EST

Greetings,
                My son and I made a trip to the NRV airport area this evening
in search of the  Short-eared Owl that has been seen there recently. We were
not disappointed, it  showed at 4:20 and we watched it hunting for about 30
minutes.  Also  present was a Northern Harrier, and about 30 meadowlarks.

                                                Mark Mullins

                                                Claytor Lake

                                                Pulaski county,Va
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.