[Bristol-Birds] Shady Valley / Mountain City CBC set for Sat Jan 1, 2011

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:17:41 -0500

The Shady Valley / Mountain City CBC  is a go for this Saturday.

National Weather Service:
*
Friday Night:  *Chance of Rain - Low 45
*Saturday:  *Good chance of rain all day.  Chance of precipitation is
70-80%. (Depending on who you look at)

The count is split into 4 areas
1. Valley Floor West  -Wallace Coffey
2. Valley Floor East - Ron Carrico
3. Mountain City and surrounding East Area  - Tom McNeil
4. Mountain City and surrounding West Area -  East - Rick Knight

As of this writing -

 If you would like to participate, contact me or one of the area leaders. Just
do what you can when you can do it. Lotta squeaking from the car I suppose.

To participate in the Valley areas - show up between 6:45 and 7AM at the
restaurant on the Silo side of the crossroads in Shady Valley. OR contact
Rick Knight or Tom McNeil as their starting points will not be in Shady
Valley Proper.

Rob Biller
Count Compiler