[Bristol-Birds] Re: Shady Valley CBC breakfast, meeting place and starting time

  • From: "Robert Biller" <earedgrebe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:10:21 -0500

Thanks Wallace for putting this on Bristol Birds.

One thing though, they are calling for colder temperatures tonight
than was listed.  The morning lows will probably be between 15-18F
with afternoon highs of about 41F. So dress for the morning chilliness
- you can always shed clothes, but it is hard to make them in the
field.  Good Luck to Rick Knight and Tom McNeil's parties as they WILL
NOT meet at the restaurant.  If you are going on one of their parties,
you need to arrange a meeting time with them. If you are just now
deciding on going on the count, you might want to give Tom or Rick a
call first as they usually have fewer people than the two parties in
the valley.

Happy New Year everyone and it's always fun to start the new year with
a bird count!

Rob Biller
Shady Valley / Mountain City Compiler
Elizabethton, TN