[Bristol-Birds] Semipalmated Sandpipers Movie

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:07:41 -0400

Birders:( Semipalmated Sandpiper Movie )

I also made a movie on the Semipalmated Sandpipers on Sept. 6, 2008 with the
birdwatching group field trip at Douglas Lake & Rankin Bottoms in Cocke County
also with my digital camera Shane & Dennis Adams thank them for the trip and we
have enjoyed it and we saw two wild turkeys while we was going out of Rankin on
the right side of the road & walking along railroad tracks into the woods and
we also saw three White Tailed Deer while driving in Rankin running across the
mudflats to the river for a drink of water or food also enjoy this movie
everybody with same bag of popcorn and the same soda pop.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.

You have been sent 1 picture.

MVI_4370.jpg