[Bristol-Birds] Re: Selasphorus Hummingbird, Elizabethton, TN

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:10:31 -0500

I wanted to provide an update on the status of a second hummingbird present in Carter County.

I got an e-mail at 4:45 p.m. from the woman in Valley Forge community of Carter County who had been hosting a Selasphorus hummingbird at her feeders since at least Nov. 13.

Her bird is still coming to her feeders as of today. So, that is two hummingbirds that I know of in the Elizabethton area.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN