[Bristol-Birds] Sedge Wren again, Greene Co., TN

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:35:15 -0400

From Don Holt
Clyde Austin 4-H Center
214 4-H Lane, Greeneville, TN
Friday, October 10, 2003

Around 5 pm today I observed a Sedge Wren in the same spot where I had seen one
on September 24, 2003.  The sighting came in the same manner as the last time,
in that the camp dog was again nosing around under the vegetation, and the bird
was popping up to watch the dog, thereby affording me a good view at close
range.  If anyone would like to rent the services of a good sedgewren-dog, I
know the owner.  :)

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN
and Cumberland Nature Club.