[Bristol-Birds] Sedge Wren, Washington Co., TN

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:22:40 EDT

Sat. 14 AUG 2004
Austin Springs, Washington Co., TN
D. Holt

Around noon today I watched a Sedge Wren for about thirty minutes
calling/singing in a pile of locust fence posts overgrown with blackberry
briars.  The
location is in the next field to the right as you enter the gate into the
Humphreys property, across the electric fence and at the far end of the field
full
of tall wildflowers.  The wren was still there when I left.
     Some other birds seen there today:
Double-crested Cormorant - 6
Great Egret - 1
Great Blue Heron - 4