[Bristol-Birds] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher update (Washington Co., TN)

  • From: Alice Loftin / Don Miller <pandion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:19:17 -0400 (EDT)

May 25, 2009

I was at and in the vicinity of Clark Road in Washington County this morning
from 6:53 until 9:03. I found no Scissor-tailed Flycatcher. The weather was
overcast, with occasional very light sprinkles of rain. Nine other birders put
in an appearance before I left to return to Greeneville. In addition to Clark
Road, adjoining O.J. Campbell Road was also checked.

An afternoon survey of the area is advisable.

Don Miller
Greeneville, Greeen Co., TN